Hội thảo quốc tế: The First International Conference on Material, Machines and Methods for Sustainable Development - MMMS2018
Tin Khoa học công nghệ
The First International Conference on Material, Machines and Methods for Sustainable Development - MMMS2018, will be held in the charming city of Da Nang, Vietnam between 18-19 May 2018.
The conference organizer is pleased to announce that Trans Tech Publications has agreed to publish the outstanding papers of MMMS2018 in its selected journal series. Authors are therefore encouraged to follow strictly the publications ethics for scientific publishing.
By the deadline 1 December 2017, more than 100 abstracts have been approved by the Scientific Committee. Authors from Belarus, Japan, Korea, Russia and Taiwan together with Vietnamese authors from renown technical universities and research institutes have successfully submitted their works in the fields of:
- Advanced materials, material applications towards sustainability
- Materials machining and processing technologies for reduction of environmental impact
- Life cycle engineering, impact assessment and control for machines and processes
- Sustainable machine design: mechatronics, CAD/CAM/CAE, maritime engineering
- Industrial engineering towards sustainability
- Low carbon industry, efficient systems, energy efficiency and energy saving
- Renewable energy, alternative fuels
For authors who still wish to submit their abstracts: We kindly announce that the local organizer has decided to open the abstract submission till 12/12/2017 due to the requests from interested authors.
For authors who have successfully submitted their abstracts: Authors can still modify their submissions while logging in the system. Please kindly make sure to use the correct abstract template and indicate the relevant fields of the paper during submission before the final extended deadline.
After 12/12/2017 the system for abstract submission will be closed for the last abstract reviews. All the review results will be sent to the emails registered by authors automatically.
Please kindly note the (revised) important dates
- 12/12/2017: Abstract Submission Deadline (final)
- 15/12/2017: Notification of abstract acceptance
- 01/02/2018: Full Paper Submission Deadline
- 15/03/2018: Notification of Final paper acceptance
- 16/03/2018: Registration open
- 05/04/2018: Final program
- 18-19/05/2018: Conference
Below are the quick links to the crucial information of the conference MMMS2018:
- Instructions for Authors
- Conference Brochure
Please kindly note that a lower registration fee of 70 USD is waived for student registration under sponsorship of a VASE member. Please contact the local organizer for more details.
Please feel free to distribute this information among other scientists. Thank you very much for your collaboration and we look forward to welcoming you at the conference.
MMMS2018 Conference Chair
Prof. Banh Tien Long